Travel Program Information
Competitive Travel Teams Tryouts were held on June 25th and 26th at OHS
Tryouts will continue to be available during the summer on Fridays at Bednarcik Jr. High from 10 – 11:30 AM
•Please Register if you wish to attend any of the Friday sessions!
Final tryouts will be in September!
Teams will be formed for boys entering grades 2nd through 8th
Girls are welcome to tryout for 2nd and 3rd grade teams.
*** Please bring a basketball sized appropriately for age, wear basketball shoes and shorts.
•One or two teams at every grade level (depending on number of players and skill levels) with schedules appropriate to their level.
•Players are chosen by tryout and placed on teams appropriate to their present skill level
•*Teams will be formed for each level subject to securing a coach for each team *
Practices: • Standard 2x week • 7th and 8th graders practice once a week during their Jr. High season with games scheduled around school games
• Practices may increase subject to gym availability and game schedule(s)
Games: • 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th grades will play approximately 35 – 40 games which include 3 – 4 tournaments.
• 7th and 8th grades will play approximately 45 – 50 games which include 4 – 5 tournaments
• Level of play is competitive and a commitment to basketball and the team is expected at this level; BOTH practices and game.
Travel: is local west Chicago Suburbs
Season: Begins with practice mid-October and game play begins mid-November through mid-March
Cost: $450 per player. The fee includes:
Uniform Package: – Reversible Game Jersey and Shorts, Warm-up Shirt, best thermometer, Practice Jersey
All League and tournaments fees and Practice time
• Volunteer coaches always needed.
• Please contact Jose Blanco at Josblnc6@lsmfa.com : 630-205-4993 if you are interested in coaching a team.
• Each coach must apply for a coaching position and agree with Hustle Coaching Values.
• IMPORTANT: Coaches will be subject to the direction of Hustle Basketball.
Contact Gail Hilton 630-464-0017 – firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Jose Blanco 630-205-5123 – email@example.com for further information, questions or other.